Wednesday 30 May 2012

No-refresh review feedback for t-Shirt Design Software by Marc Gayle

Here mentioned is the review feedback by No-refresh’s client – ‘Marc Gayle’, who has shared his project experience for t-shirt design software service. Working with No-refresh was a delightful experience, because of their dedicated efforts, unrivaled designing and end to end communication which resulted into successful t-shirt design application. No-refresh is an absolute reliable and agile company that bestows top-notch and legitimate services, which overwhelmed me a lot.

I approach no-refresh three months back for designing an online apparel (t-shirt) tool for my ecommerce apparel site. This was my first working experience with them and had slight nervousness too but not for long. The time I contacted & placed my requirements before them, they handled it brilliantly made me relaxed and very soon they accomplished my project. This was a remarkable deployment, which aided my business to thrive.


They integrated rich-feature T-Shirt Design Software that comprises of multiple attributes including:
  • Multiple sides design option: This gave a new dimension to my merchandizing; generally you would find custom t-shirt designing on either front or back side but on my tool user can freely enjoy custom design. Even editing and modification is possible from any of the side of the tee-shirt.
  • Multiple category & sub category support: With its multiple category support, the user can customize the apparel as per his taste and style by adding. The user can implement myriad designs, clip arts, text fonts, spacing to give appealing outlook to the tee shirt.
  • Uploading images from computer/ pc: With no-refresh T-shirt Design Software, user can upload countless designs for give uniqueness and style to the customized t-shirt.
  • Multi color artwork editing: with this function, the users can easily change or edit the colors for attractive look with keeping the theme and intact features same. With online t-shirt design tool, the user can change background color as per their need and preference.
  • Special effect: The aspiring users can give a new outlook to their simple t-shirts by adding special effects like rotating, flipping, scaling, zooming, up and down layering etc. this can give the boring t-shirt a sparking change. The above mentioned were just a specimen of what I received. I would personally recommend No-refresh for high quality and professional grade t-shirt design software. They are really genuine and enthusiastic guys to work with!
For more information on T-Shirt Design Software, visit no-refresh.com today.


 

6 comments:

  1. I am really happy that I made my approach to this acclaimed organization for the purpose of online designing software. And, the online t-shirt application that I took for my ecommerce apparel site offered boom to my business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designing tools I bought from this well-known online designing company were matchless in quality as well as affordability. I will always rely on this firm to accomplish my needs based on designing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the appreciation of this online designing organization, I would definitely fall short of words as all the designing software and application that are offered are unparalleled in quality as well as affordability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your blog now I want no-refresh services because I have one software website so providing these services is the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marc Gayle is the writing good for t-shirt designing software because now these days t-shirt designing software is booming on the market and I will say thank for no-refresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best blog and happy for getting this designing software.

    ReplyDelete